Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Karbonn Titanium S2 and Flipkart

A Timeline of my Karbonn Titanium S2. "Bought and Returned to Flipkart"


I wanted to buy a Smartphone. Smart, cheap, and a good phone. After spending a lot of time on reading about smart phone, I decided to try Karbonn Titanium S2.

October 22, 2013: I was happy. My order for Karbonn Titanium S2 was delivered. Phone was little heavy but it looked nice. Initially it looked a good deal in Rs 7500.

December 7, 2013: I was sad. My phone was not working. Display went off and it did not blinked. I returned phone to service center and they send it to New Delhi for repair.

Service Center was not so friendly. I had to visit them a no. of times to get a positive response. At last, after 77 days, I received something from them.

February 22, 2014: Service Center packed my phone back in the case, sealed it and returned to me. They told me to give it back to the seller. They also issued a confirmation sheet named DOA, mentioning all details of fault.

Next 15 days proved to be tougher than expected. I sent an email to Flipkart with all details. They called me after two days. Customer Care officer told me that as initial "30 Days" has passed so Flipkart can not replace handset. They advised me to contact a Karbonn Store. I did home work on internet to find official store of Karbonn but there was none. Local store in my city refused to replace the phone as it was not sold by them. I felt cheated and harassed. Flipkart must have known all these things. Anyways, I sent another email to Flipkart explaining the situation.

March 7, 2014: Flipkart called me and agreed to return of device. They arranged the pickup of box and returned my money in Flipkart wallet. I was happy again.

I received another email from Flipkart about the review, I wrote about product. I had mentioned about the ordeal that happened with me on Product Review Page. They asked me to remove content about service of Karbonn and Flipkart. I changed the review otherwise they would have removed it.

I was in dilemma again. Which handset to buy? I have to buy it from Flipkart as money was not returned in cash.






No comments:

Post a Comment